Use of Coin & Currency Club (hereinafter referred to as "Company", "company", "we", "us", "our") products and/or services constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to comply wiht our billing policy.
- All memberships are setup on a pre-paid basis. Payment must be received by us before any billable product or service is provided/activated. In the event of a trial period, payment information must be on file before your membership account is created. You are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees. All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Trial subscriptions are limited to one (1) trial per person per product/service. The purchase and subsequent cancellation of multiple trials may result in permanent closure of the account.
- Subscription billing is based on the availability of products and services wihtin the parameters defined by their packages.
- Payment receipts are provided electronically with each purchase and may also be provided upon customer request.
- Credit/Debit card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the members renewal date.
- Payment Failure: In the event a credit/debit card fails to charge successfully, access to the product/service will immediately cease.
- Cancellation of a subscription immediately closes access to the account. No further charges shall be made on the account. All remaining monthly deliveries will continue to occur until the billing period expires.
Coin & Currency Club accepts payments from most major credit cards, and in some cases, PayPal.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month (or year for yearly plans) in which the customer purchased the Coin & Currency Club subscription. Customers must request to cancel their subscriptions at least 5 days prior to their next billing date in order to avoid being charged on the billing date. Coin & Currency Club will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services.
Coin & Currency Club subscriptions are purchased on a fixed-term basis: monthly, quarterly (3 months), or yearly, depending on the plan selected.
A member can alter their membership duration at anytime. For example, a member may switch from a monthly billing cycle to a quarterly or annual billing cycle at anytime.
Members can switch between different subscriptions, Bronze to Silver. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Coin & Currency Club's refund policies vary depending on product/service as follows:
- For memberships: Coin & Currency Club offers a full refund on a charge provided the request is made within 30 days of the original enrollment date. In other words, refunds on memberships are only available on the first installment of the subscription and only if requested within 30 days of becoming a new member. All products received wihtin the refundable period must be returned in new resaleable condition in order for the refund to be processed.
- For one-time purchases: Coin & Currency club offers a full refund on a charge provided the request is made within 30 days of the purchase date. Products must be returned in new resaleable condition in order for the refund to be processed.
A request to cancel a membership subscription must be made at least 5 days prior to the next invoice date. Please contact customer serivce for help: email@example.com. For convenience, members can cancel their subscription using the Billing Profile self-service portal in your account. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all communications regarding cancellation. Unless cancelled, the billing cycle will continue.
As a member of the Coin & Currency Club, you have full and complete access to pausing and/or cancelling your subscription through your user account. This should be the primary means of canceling your subscription. Contacting customer support with a cancellation request may not guarantee your subscription will be cancelled in time before your card is rebilled.
Each Coin & Currency Club customer agrees to provide Coin & Currency Club 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Should Coin & Currency Club receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer's behalf before Coin & Currency Club has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Coin & Currency Club has the right to charge the customer for its time spent in resolving such disputes and any associated fees incurred by Coin & Currency Club, in addition to the $50 chargeback fee mentioned above. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Coin & Currency Club retains the right to collect on any Services or fees that are due. Coin & Currency Club may submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Coin & Currency Club has the right to suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
The Fees do not include any taxes, levies, duties or similar governmental assessments, including value-added, sales, use or withholding taxes assessable by any local, state, provincial or foreign jurisdiction (collectively “Taxes”). Customer agrees to pay applicable direct or indirect Taxes associated with its purchases hereunder, which, to the extent Coin & Currency Club is legally required to collect the same, will be itemized on the product invoice. If Customer has an obligation to withhold any amounts under any law or tax regime (other than U.S. income tax law), Customer will gross up the payments so that Coin & Currency Club receives the amount actually quoted and invoiced. If Coin & Currency Club has the legal obligation to pay or collect Taxes for which Customer is responsible under this section, the appropriate amount will be invoiced and paid by the Customer, unless, prior to the invoice date, the Customer provides Coin & Currency Club with a valid tax exemption certificate authorized by the appropriate taxing authority.